As the mission unlock begins and the restaurants begin to open for businesses, the restaurants do their best to protect their patrons from COVID-19. They have to protect their employees as well as their patrons from possible infection.
The knowledge of doing the right things on the premises that have been in contact with an infected person is essential in curbing the spread of the COVID-19 is very important. It’s very important to be constantly updated with the government guidelines for COVID-19 safety precautions.
THINGS TO DO IF YOUR RESTARAUNT IS INFECTED BY CORONAVIRUS
In case the place is infected with COVID-19, the following needs to be implemented to make it a safe workplace.
- The employees need to be intimated and the place closed.
- Opening of windows to allow cross ventilation.
- A cleaning company or agency having the expertise in disinfecting properties needs to be contacted to ensure that the disinfection is carried out using Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS FOR RESTAURANT OWNERS AND EMPLOYEES
The best ways to fight the spread of the COVID-19 are
- Screening of customers at the entry point for COVID-19 symptoms like high temperature, cough, and cold
- Disinfecting commonly touched surfaces often and the furniture daily
- Allowing only the asymptomatic patrons with masks, except while eating.
- Ensuring that the social distance is followed even while waiting for service.
- Obtaining consent from customers /patrons for sharing their details with local health authorities for contact tracing related activities as per guidelines.
- Provision of hand sanitizers, flexiglass screens at counters where there is frequent interaction with customers/patrons.
- Encouraging payment through digital mode and having separate entry & exit points.
CALL IN FOR a PROFESSIONAL COVID -19 DISINFECTION SERVICE
Attempting to clean after a confirmed COVID-19 infection will only put you and those around you at risk by spreading the virus further. A serious threat requires serious safety measures.